We are committed to delivering a professional service to all our landlords and tenants. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us so we are able to learn, improve and grow.
If you have a complaint please call us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. If you feel that this has not rectified the issue, please put your complaint in writing in as much detail as possible. We will respond in the time frame set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaint within 8 weeks), you may be able to refer you complaint to the property ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter.
What will happen next?
- We will confirm receipt of complaint within 3 working days (enclosing a copy of this procedure)
- We will then investigate, this usually will be dealt with by the manager. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, then please contact us again and we will seek a separate member (senior) staff to review.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request to review, conforming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in house complaints procedure (or more than 8 weeks have elapsed since the original written complaint was made) you can request an independent review from the property ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to the property ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including evidence to support you case.
The property ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in house complaints procedure before being submitted for on independent review.